Saks Metering has been contracted by the Bethpage Water District to perform the following services during normal business hours:
- Change the meter reading endpoint. The endpoint serving this account is old and needs replacement. This is resulting in estimated billing reads.
- DCV (backflow test) If your residence has a device Saks will be testing and recording the results. Backflow devices are needed on any home that has an inground sprinkler system, pool, or any other potential hazards.
- Service line inventory survey. BWD is required by the EPA and NYSDOH to survey all water service lines to determine the type of material. This assessment must be completed by October 16, 2024.
Please note that the inspection and testing will be performed at no cost to the homeowner. Security is a top priority at the Bethpage Water District and all Saks Metering employees have been vetted by the Bethpage Water District. All authorized installers will have appropriate photo and badge identification, uniforms and car signage clearly indicating “Contracted by Bethpage Water District”
Please reach out to Saks Metering via any of the convenient methods below to make your appointment:
- Visit the website SaksMetering.com and click on “Schedule Appointment”
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call at (516) 453-2922 or (877) 583-7257 and schedule your appointment over the phone (Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm)
Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Bethpage Water District at (516) 931-0093 or email us here.
Michael J. Boufis
Bethpage Water District
Click the link below to see a copy of the letter that was sent to Bethpage Water District customers.
View Letter (PDF)